Top Entrepreneurial News of the Day
- Business Still Wary on New Hiring – Survey – Reuters.com: Small businesses remained cautious about adding to payrolls in October, with fewer hiring than was the case a month earlier, a survey by the National Federation of Independent Business showed.
- Becoming the Microsoft of the Robot World – BusinessWeek.com: Nearly 9 million robots now exist around the world. They can do many things—except share a common operating system.
- Membership Really Does Have its Privileges – Portfolio.com: The private clubs run by airlines are far more than a status symbol. They are, in fact, the single best investment you can make in your own travel comfort and personal productivity.
- Coping with China’s Rising Costs – Inc.com: Small businesses such as Olive Juice and Gonzo Games grapple with rising prices.
- How to Push Prospects “Off the Fence” – Entrepreneur.com: We’ve all heard it a thousand times: “I like what you’re proposing, but I need a week to think it over.”